If you’re looking for a blind that provides privacy in the day, while still allowing maximum light, a Vision Blind might be the answer.
One of the most common questions of Vision Blinds is ‘how do they work?’ The answer is simple: They are fabricated by two layers of materials which alternate to allow or restrict light and privacy. Deceptively low maintenance too, Vision Blinds are becoming one of the fastest growing option for window dressing.
Brackets and controls are hidden from view in the overhead rail cassette making them a truly easy-on-the-eye option.
Book an Appointment
EXPERT ADVICE, MEASURING & FITTING SERVICE
- Sample books from all leading manufacturers.
- Huge range of styles and operating systems.
- Specialist shutter surveys.
- Blind repair service available.
- Friendly, expert advice to help you achieve your desired style.