Tier on Tier Shutters, like Full Height Shutters, cover the full height of the window. The difference with Tier on Tier is there are two sets of panels (an upper and lower set), one on top of each other that operate independently. This means you can open the top half of the shutter while leaving the bottom half closed against your window allowing you to increase the light coming through your and still maintaining privacy on the bottom half.
These are a popular choice for bay windows, large sash windows and windows that are road facing.
Book an Appointment
EXPERT ADVICE, MEASURING & FITTING SERVICE
- Sample books from all leading manufacturers.
- Huge range of styles and operating systems.
- Specialist shutter surveys.
- Blind repair service available.
- Friendly, expert advice to help you achieve your desired style.