We recommend Tracked Shutters for longer areas such as Bi-Fold windows and doors, patio doors, wardrobes or wall dividers. They are suited to many more applications that more traditional window coverings would struggle to fit or offer the same amount of light control and privacy options that Tracked Shutters can offer.
Tracked Shutters are available in two systems: Bi-Fold and Bi-Pass. Bi-Fold shutters have to have an even number of panels that can be then bi-folded back to either or both sides at a 90 degree angle. Bi-Fold shutters are the most popular option but does require space. Bi-Pass shutters are panels that can slide behind each other to either or both sides.
Book an Appointment
EXPERT ADVICE, MEASURING & FITTING SERVICE
- Sample books from all leading manufacturers.
- Huge range of styles and operating systems.
- Specialist shutter surveys.
- Blind repair service available.
- Friendly, expert advice to help you achieve your desired style.